2605 NE 135th St.
UPG won a Public Spaces Challenge Grant in 2017! We are developing a plan in collaboration with the City of North Miami, so you can expect a lot more activity at ACE soon! More info about the grant and program Here.
ACE Preserve is a coastal site, about 14 acres: a paved bike/walk path surrounded by dry ground crosses 2 bridges. It is surrounded by Red Mangroves.
Projects depend on season, need, and the number of Volunteers available.
They may include Habitat Rescue (removing Invasive Exotic plants and trees), Habitat Planting, and sometimes monitoring butterflies.
The Arch Creek East Neighborhood along NE 135th Street is to the south.
FIU Biscayne Bay Campus is to the north.
The Oleta Annex (not directly connected to the park) is to the west.
Biscayne Bay is to the east.
UPG has been at this location since 2013. Please come out and show your support. Click on a date below and RSVP.
- ACE Preserve Fridays - 12/13/2019 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- ACE Preserve Fridays - 12/20/2019 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- ACE 4th Sundays - 12/22/2019 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- ACE Preserve Fridays - 12/27/2019 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- ACE 4th Saturdays - 12/28/2019 - 8:00 am - 11:00 am